Facts about me :
- I was born and raised in Morocco.
- Newly married to the love of my life.
- I believe in nature’s incredible resources.
- I believe that everything can be used, reused or changed to be useful again.
Why am I writing :
- Naturally pretty: I remember once, I was still a little girl, in a hammam I asked a Saharian lady why she was rubbing her skin with a lemon she said : ” Daughter anything that’s good for your body from the inside is probably good for the outside too.” I always believed that, of course I realized not everything but still nature held all the secrets to our inner and outer beauty so here I am writing about how to be naturally pretty.
- Thrifting : This one is easy, because I love clothes especially cheap ones, cheap in price but not in quality ! Where can we find those? thrifting of course ! digging through second-hand ! And I mostly thrift I still splurge in a timeless peace that I can’t seem to find, but most of my clothes are thrifted or swapped with girlfriends.
- DIYs : The joy of making something with you own hands is incomparable so I would like to share that, maybe I would bring some inspiration out there, and get some from you.